This policy may be periodically updated without notice to ensure the highest standards of protecting your privacy. New policies will not apply retroactively. Please review this link on a regular basis for amendments. Continued use of this website following any amendment constitutes your acceptance of the amendment.
What we may collect
- Personal identification information
- This type of information (Personal Identifiable Information) may be collected during several points on the website, including, but not limited to, full name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, driver’s license number, and billing and payment information (including credit card formation).
- We safeguard collected personal information during and after the student’s online course participation. We shall maintain the confidentiality of all personal information, except as required for disclosure to the applicable governing body for official purposes.
- Billing information
- Some personally identifiable information may be collected and used during the registration and payment processes. Any sharing of personally identifiable information with any third-party vendor will be limited to the transactions listed above, or as required by law.
- We contract with third-party payment service providers to process all online payment—you can rest assured that all personal information related to payments is securely stored with the third-party vendors.
- Validation information
- We may use validation information to verify a student’s identity to prevent user fraud, to send information about the company and its related services to student, and to aid with troubleshooting any technical difficulties should they arise.
- Information relevant to surveys, updates, relevant services or promotions
- From time to time we may use personal information to contact a student with updates and promotions about relevant services.
- We may send you transactional emails (related to password information, course completion information, notices of updates, and services offered), newsletter or blog emails (related to new products, special features, etc.), and marketing emails (special pricing offers). A student may opt out of receiving marketing emails by contacting us via email.
- 247drive may also collect non-personal data (log files) such as a customer’s internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) name, entry and exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use this data to analyze trends, administer the site, track customers’ and students’ movements on the site, and gather broad demographic information for the company’s exclusive use.
What we do with the information we gather
- The information will be used in conformance with the online course of study.
- Information may only be disclosed to applicable governing body for official purposes.
- We will never disclose, distribute or sell your information to third party providers to promote products or services unrelated to the online course without the student’s permission.
- We are committed to your information’s security. Appropriate protocols and procedures safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We acknowledge that no transmission of information across the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, so please be advised that any information you transmit to us must be done so at your own risk.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you or that may provide additional resources.
- We do not assume responsibility for the content of such sites, technology implemented or launched by such sites, or privacy practices and policies of third-party sites.
- We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you may provide to other parties while you visit their sites.
- Links to third-party sites do not constitute endorsement by 247drive.
This policy is effective 01/01/2017.